There is a song from my childhood sunday school that is on repeat in my head. I used to believe the world was at my feet as a child. As I reached adulthood, the experiences had me believe the older I got, the world of opportunity shrank.
Through meditation that belief has been replaced with beliefs in the power of thought, the law of attraction and that we have the power to create our own realities. I reframed my believes through sitting in practice, again and again observing my breath, my thoughts and now I absolutely know that at any given moment I have my world in my hands. Whatever I want and desire can be mine. If you want it, I can go and get it. If you dream it, you can believe it.
This is the moment you may ask how?
1. What do you want? What does it look like? What does it sound like (tap into your senses)meditate and ask yourself ‘what do I want’ listen to whispers from your soul (be patient, it might take a few meditations to hear a response)
2. Create a vision, make it so clear - It might seem a little old fashioned cutting out pictures and such like from magazines and pinning them on a board but its really fun AND you can put your board in a place where you see it everyday as a motivator.
3. Set goals - write them down and create a plan.
4. Speak and act as though you have already achieved your goal visualising through MEDITATION on your goal to really bring to life your vision and dreams.
5. Do something no matter how big or small everyday that's connected to your goal. Track your progress, buy a journal, write it down makes it more real and you can reflect on your notes at any time.
Having absolute belief and commitment to your dreams is necessary. Be loyal to yourself and trust in yourself.
Small steps lead to big transformations and builds resilience. Your super power needs to be consistency, if you keep doing small actions that goal related, behave and act with law of attraction and believe it...... you truly have the whole wide world in your hands.
Meditation regularly and consistently kn your dreams, goals and desires awakens them in your reality. They have to come true! Caution! Be careful what you wish for! The most critical conversation you have is with yourself - that’s the ones that activates your reality.
You got this. Go get the life you want.
All together now ' he's got the whole word, in his hands, he's got the whole wide world in his hands'. Laurie London.